- 20g softened butter
- Heat the grill so that it is hot.
- Place the tomatoes stem up and cut them in half horizontally.
- In a bowl, mix together the butter, cayenne, Worcester sauce, vinegar, mustard and salt and pepper.
- Put the tomatoes on a baking sheet, cut side up, and pop a knob of butter mixture on each tomato half. Pour over any excess juice.
- Sprinkle the sugar over the tomatoes.
- Place under the grill for about 10 minutes until golden.
- Meanwhile make your toast.
- Place four tomato halves onto each slice of toast. Scrape any excess juices from the pan and pour over the tomatoes. Eat immediately.